Join us at this 9 day immersion course for people who would like to cultivate healthy habits, explore the root cause of addiction, and gain understanding and choice with one’s behaviour. Suitable for people in recovery, health practitioners, yoga teachers and anyone seeking positive change and guidance in developing a spiritual practice. The course includes a 4 month home practice program with online yoga videos and teaching clips from Dr. Gabor Maté, a 575 page manual and weekly group support.
This program is also highly recommended for Beyond Addiction trainers to upgrade their skills.
You will learn to:
- Use Kundalini Yoga and meditation to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit
- Utilize yogic techniques to decrease cravings
- Restore the nervous system, brain, frontal lobe and adrenal glands with yoga and naturopathic therapies
- Access your spiritual centre and learn to rely on your Higher Self
- Develop neutrality and clear subconscious patterns
- Manage your reactions to people and events
- Enhance communication and relationship skills
- Make a healthy shift in perspective and attitude